If you require a prescription you can request this via email on email@example.com. Alternatively, you can drop your request in at the surgery in paper form. Please note we do not accept prescription requests over the phone and require your request in writing.
Your prescription will be processed within 2 working days not including the day you send your request into the surgery. For example, if you request your medication on Saturday, your prescription will be processed no later than Wednesday. Please take this into consideration when ordering your medication.
We also have a dedicated prescription query line with a prescription team that can answer any questions you have. This line is open between 2:30pm – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Only order what you need. Do not over order or stockpile medicines.
- Please return unwanted or unused medicines to your local pharmacy for safe disposal. The surgery cannot dispose of them for you.
- A regular review of your medication is essential. You will be asked to see a GP at least yearly for this - some medicines require more frequent contact.
- Do not share your medications with others.
- If you are admitted to hospital, please take all of your medication with you.
Information submitted through secure forms is used only for the purposes of processing your request. We may
be in touch with you in relation to the information submitted.
All Information submitted through secure forms is secured with a private key and is accessed over a secure
connection by nominated staff. We have a strict confidentiality policy.
This information is not shared with any third party organisations.
This information is retained for up to 28 days.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.